Instant Win & Grand Prize Drawing Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID EMAIL ADDRESS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Delphi’s Dream Shop Sweepstakes & Game Promotion, (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S., the District of Columbia or Canada, who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and are professionals employed in an independent automotive repair business located in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska and Canada. Participants are limited to independent automotive repair technicians, head technicians and independent automotive repair business owners, shop managers and parts managers who are also technicians. Employees and directors of Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (“Sponsor”), those responsible for the development, promotion, distribution and implementation of this Promotion, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and printing suppliers for this Promotion, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children & spouse), regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not, of such employers and directors are ineligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Administrator, and/or Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Promotional Period begins on Friday, 02/05/16 at 2:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on Saturday, 12/31/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) ("Promotional Period"). A month shall be defined as beginning 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of the calendar month and ending the last day of the calendar month at 11:59:59 a.m. ET, except for the first month of the promotion which shall begin at 2:00:01 p.m. 02/05/16 and the last month of the promotion which shall end on Saturday 12/31/2016 at 11:59:59p.m. A week shall be defined as beginning 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Monday and ending the following Sunday at 11:59:59 a.m. ET except for the first and last weeks of the promotion as defined above. A day shall be defined as beginning 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET the same day. Grand Prize Promotional Period shall be defined as follows: Grand Prize Promotional Period begins on 2/05/16 at 2:00:01 p.m. ET and ends on 12/31/16 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Log on to www.DelphiDreamShop.com (“Web site”) and register for the Promotion by entering your first and last name, complete address including city, state and zip code/postal code for Canada, your email address and check box to confirm that you are a technician/installer. You will also be prompted to create a password. You are solely responsible for the security of your email address and password. You should take appropriate precautions to maintain the privacy of your password to prevent its unauthorized use. Neither Sponsor nor any other person or entity will be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or any consequences you may suffer due to careless or unauthorized use of your password. If you were a participant in the 2009, 2010 or 2011 Destination Victory Lane promotion or the 2012, 2013 or 2015 Delphi Dream Shop promotion, simply log on with your email and password and you will be prompted to accept the Official Rules for 2016 promotion. You will not be eligible to win prizes unless you accept the Official rules. Upon registration, you will also be asked if you would like to receive text messages from Delphi and will be asked to check a box to accept it and provide a phone number for text messages. Applicable text messaging rates apply. Please check with your service provider for text messaging details and/or restrictions.
Instant Win: Each time you return to the Delphi Big Board, you need only enter your email address and password to play the Scratch & Match Instant Win Game. To play, simply ‘Scratch” the three license plates by right-clicking your mouse and holding down while moving the cursor across the license plate. Once you have rubbed the silver screen, if all three match you are an instant winner and you will receive a winning message. See Rule #5 if you have received a winning message. Whether or not a particular play wins a prize will be determined by random selection at the time the play is received and recorded by the Game computer. The Promotion computer is the Official Clock for the Promotion. Limit one Instant Win play per person/email address/per day. For each instant win play, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry for the Grand Prize, Monthly Prize and Weekly Prize Drawings.
Random Drawings: One (1) Potential Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received during the Grand Prize Promotional Period. The drawing will occur on or about 01/16/17 by Promotion Administrator. Finalists will be notified by email, telephone, or overnight carrier within approximately three days of the drawing. Eleven (11) Potential Monthly Prize Winners (one per month, February - December) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received for each month of the Promotion as defined in Section 2. Non-winning entries for any month will be carried forward to subsequent month’s drawings. The drawings will occur on or about the first day of the following Month with the first monthly drawing on 3/1/16 and last monthly drawing occurring on 1/4/17 by the Promotion Administrator. Winners will be notified by email, telephone, or overnight carrier within approximately two days of the drawing. Forty-eight (48) Weekly Potential Prize Winners (once per week) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received for each week of the Promotion as defined in Section 2. Non-winning entries for any week will be carried forward to subsequent week’s drawings. The drawings will occur on or about each Monday with the first weekly drawing on 02/08/16 and last weekly drawing occurring on 01/04/17 by the Promotion Administrator. Winners will be notified by email, telephone, or overnight carrier within approximately two days of the drawing.
4. PRIZES/VALUES/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: Ten-thousand dollars (US$10,000) to purchase your Dream Shop Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. MONTHLY PRIZES: During each month of the Promotion Period, the following prize will be available to be won: Five Hundred Dollars (US$500) Cash. Prize is in the form of check. Limit one Monthly prize per person, per household. WEEKLY Prizes: During each week of the Promotion Period, the following prizes will be available to be won: Delphi branded Shop Stool: (24 available for the entire Promotional Period): ARV US$70. Delphi branded Mechanic Gloves: (24 available for the entire Promotional Period): ARV US$25. The particular prize for any week will be randomly determined by Sponsor. The odds for any week depend on the number of eligible entries received for that week. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person, per household. Scratch & Match Instant Win Prizes/Odds: Instant-Win Prizes Available are: (80) Delphi branded Caps, (80) Delphi branded Fender Covers, and (80) Delphi branded pack of 6 Shop Rags. The Approximate Retail Value of any instant prize will be US$10. Odds for winning an Instant-Win prize are dependent on the number of participants, the random times selected for prizes and the time any particular participant’s play is received and recorded by the Promotion computer. INSTANT-WIN PRIZES THAT ARE NOT CLAIMED OR ARE FORFEITED MAY BE AWARDED IN A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING AT THE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR. Limit five (5) instant win prizes per person, per household. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash, but Sponsor, in its sole discretion may substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value if prize or prize component becomes unavailable for any reason. If winner cannot accept prize as stated the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. For the Grand Prize, Sponsor will provide the winner with a gross-up payment to help offset any and all Federal, State, Provincial and local taxes imposed on the Grand Prize Winner by taxing authorities related to receiving the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner agrees to provide Sponsor with all documentation and information, and any assistance, necessary for Sponsor to satisfy this obligation. Expenses and costs of the winners which are not specified in the Official Rules are also the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes will be awarded in conformity with the winner’s employer’s policy regarding participating and accepting prizes in trade promotions. For potential Canadian winners: If a potential winner is a resident of Canada, in order to be declared a winner and receive the prize, the potential winner must first correctly answer a four function mathematical skill-testing question within five minutes without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise. The skill testing question will be administered either by phone or email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted and the skill testing question administered within three business days of receipt of the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release or the skill testing question is incorrectly answered, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. HOW TO REDEEM WINNING INSTANT WIN MESSAGE: If you receive a winning message on the Web Site, subject to verification, you will receive your prize within 6-8 weeks.
6. VERIFICATION: All winning Instant Win messages are subject to verification by the Promotion Administrator and the award of Instant Win prize is contingent upon the prize winner’s compliance with these Official Rules. Potential winner may be requested to provide a print out of the screen containing the Instant Win winning game message and confirmation number. Sole liability, if any, for an irregular Instant Win play is limited to replacement with another randomly selected Instant Win play (as solely determined by Sponsor) while supplies last. If because of seeding, digital, programming or any other error or for any other reason, there are more Instant Win prize claims in any prize category than Instant Win prizes offered in that category as stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants in that category to award such prizes in that category. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Promotion and will be awarded. Any attempt to forge screens containing Instant Win winning Promotion messages or the confirmation emails or otherwise defraud Sponsor in any way, or failure to comply with any request made in accordance with this Rule, will result in disqualification of participant; and, such participant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Please allow 6-8 weeks after winner verification for shipment of prize.
7. SECOND CHANCE DRAWING FOR INSTANT WIN PRIZES: If any Instant Win prizes are unclaimed or forfeited they will be awarded in a Second Chance random drawing to be held under the supervision of the Promotion Administrator on or about 1/31/17. All those who have entered the promotion will be automatically entered in the second chance drawing. Odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of that prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited prizes and the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize/person/household.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Grand, Monthly and Weekly potential Prize Winners will be required to complete, execute and return a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if any winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, winner may be disqualified, the prize forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor) and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law, and without notice, review and approval. By participating, participants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Promotion Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, related companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise,) to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in any Promotion or travel related activity, or participation in this Promotion. Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole discretion, to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Web site; (b) in violation of the Terms of Service of the Web site; (c) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (d) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any participant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or postage due mail, email or entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and further are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, traffic congestion, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site, Internet or Web site access or availability, or for any hardware or software or program/programming malfunctions whether due to technical errors or failures or unauthorized human intervention, or for the failure to capture, or loss of, any entry or other information. Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, this Promotion, or any part thereof, as solely determined by Sponsor and/or PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR and/or Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR and/or Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR and/or Sponsor. In such event you may be advised on the Promotion page to forward your confirmation email to an email address specified by PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR and/or Sponsor or mail your entire original Promotion message print out to an address specified by PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR and/or Sponsor for decoding. Specific instructions will appear on said page. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR or Sponsor, however, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to address an Internet raised or related issue in any manner they deem fair and appropriate. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, the Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflict of law doctrine of any jurisdiction, with venue in the County of Oakland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of competent jurisdiction of Michigan. For residents of Quebec, Canada only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the Promotion may be submitted to the Regie’ des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie’ only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY: Should these Rules or any other Promotion information be published in a language other than English and there be a conflict of meaning or interpretation between the English version and the version in any other language, any such conflict of meaning or interpretation shall be resolved in favor of the English language version.
13. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by 1/31/17 to: Delphi Dream Shop Sweepstakes & Game - Winners List, 5820 Delphi Drive, Troy, MI, USA 48098. For a copy of these Official Rules mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "OFFICIAL RULES" for receipt by 1/7/17. Canadian residents may omit return postage. The names of winners may also be posted at www.DelphiDreamShop.com.
SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC, 5820 Delphi Drive, Troy, MI, USA 48098.
By participating in this Sweepstakes & Game, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes & Game, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes & Game, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes & Game or any prize. This Sweepstakes & Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: Delphi’s Student Technician Grant, (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S., the District of Columbia or Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and are students currently enrolled in an automotive technician training program. Employees and directors of Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (“Sponsor”), those responsible for the development, promotion, distribution and implementation of this Promotion, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and printing suppliers for this Promotion, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children & spouse), regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not, of such employers and directors are ineligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Administrator, and/or Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Essay Subject: Simply tell us, in 100 words or less, what you, as a student, would do with US$500 from Delphi. Would you purchase tools? Text books? More education? We’d like to hear from you!
3. How to Enter: The contest begins on 02/05/16 and ends on 12/31/16 (“Contest Period”). Log on to www.DelphiDreamShop.com and click on the Student Grant Link at the top of the page. Fill out the required fields and then type your essay in the box provided. All entries must be received by 12/31/16. Limit one entry per person. All entries submitted become the sole property of sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Standard for Judging: Each essay must be 100 words or less and written in English however, if English is not your first language, the judges will take that into consideration. Grammar, punctuation and spelling are not criteria, as long as the writer conveys his or her ideas. The judges will evaluate each entry based on Originality (33.3%), Sincerity (33.3%), and Overall Appeal (33.3%). In case of tie, tied entries will be re-judged on the basis of Sincerity. All entries must be the original, the sole work of the entrant, must not infringe on the rights of any third party, and cannot have been published or submitted in any other competition.
5. Judging: The entries will be judged by a panel of Delphi Automotive experts and the independent judging agency. Essays will be narrowed down by the judging agency to the top twenty-five (25) essays which will be then be judged by Delphi to determine top ten entries. Potential contest winners will be notified by phone and/or mail/email on or about 1/21/17. If potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
6. Grants: Ten (10) Grants: $500 in the form of a check or prepaid Visa card. Grants cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash, or substituted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value if grant becomes unavailable. All taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Grant may be awarded in the name of, or to, winner’s parent/legal guardian.
7. General Conditions: Winners will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If any Affidavit/Releases are not returned within the stated time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with Official Rules, or if any grant or grant notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes agreement to grant permission for the Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority to use said winner’s name, photographs, likeness, statements (if true), biographical information, voice, city and state of residence, and entry essay and photos, for advertising and trade purposes on a worldwide basis (without review by winner or parent/legal guardian) and in all forms of media and on the world wide web. Grant winner (and winner’s parent or legal guardian) further, in consideration of accepting prize, agree to assign and transfer all right, title and interest in and to the entry essay and before and after pictures, worldwide, to Sponsor, and further (unless the essay is deemed a work made for hire under the Copyright Laws of the United States) agree to assign and transfer all right, title and interest in and to the copyright in and to said essay, worldwide; and further agree to perform all acts and execute all documents deemed necessary by Sponsor to record and perfect same. By participating, any right to claim ambiguity in the contest or these Official Rules is waived. WINNERS RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, THE SPONSOR, THE PROMOTIONAL AGENCY, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY GRANT OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICPATION IN THIS CONTEST.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and the Promotional Agency are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries; or system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network/web site/ISP/Usernet connections or access, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer, cable or telephone transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone or cable network or lines, or computer problems or traffic congestion at the ISP, on the Internet, or at a Website, or combination of any of the foregoing. Further, the Sponsor and the Promotional Agency, are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any material for the Contest, or other telecommunications or cable malfunctions which may limit or bar an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sponsor and the Promotional Agency, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information caused by hacking or unauthorized third party intervention. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, THE PROMOTIONAL AGENCY, AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.DelphiDreamShop.com, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. Winners List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by 1/31/17 to: Delphi Dream Shop Student Technician Winners List, 5820 Delphi Drive, Troy, MI, USA 48098. Winner’s name, essay and photos may also be posted on the above web site.
9. Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC, 5820 Delphi Drive, Troy, MI, USA 48098.
By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Contest, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Contest or any prize. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.